Subscribing to API Plans
To use the REST APIs, you must have a valid envelope subscription (one of Essential, Advanced or Professional). A
valid subscription gives you access to an Administrator account with which you can create and manage your API
access keys, apply your brand colours and get the user authentication tokens required to connect your
application to the REST APIs.
You can subscribe to an API plan using the following steps:
- To subscribe, please visit emSigner.com API plans page.
- Select any one of Essential, Advanced or Professional plan and click Buy Now. You will see a screen like the
- Existing Users can login to emSigner to subscribe
- Enter the number of envelopes. The minimum to get started is 40. An envelope gets deducted for a complete
signing transaction (upto 10 users and upto 10 documents as part of the envelope with a 25mb total document
- Every API plan subscription is valid for one year
- Click on Purchase to pay via our Payment Gateway
- On successful payment, you will receive an email with login credentials for your Administrator account.
- Once you login, you can now manage the setup of API access through your Admin dashboard
- You may also renew and upgrade (add more envelopes or upgrade your plan for more features) from your Admin